ont déjà participé
Questions fréquentes :
My company is an essential business—what can I do to help keep my employees safe while at work?
- Encourage all employees to frequently wash their hands and use hand sanitizer.
- Promote social distancing by avoiding any group/team meetings and utilizing video conferencing instead.
- Add hand sanitizer stations to common areas, lobbies, and near highly-trafficked doors.
- Ensure all soap dispensers are operational and filled (in bathrooms, kitchens, etc.).
- Increase scope of sanitation and cleaning in common areas and among items that are commonly touched (e.g., elevator buttons, door handles, etc.).
- Implement a schedule for deep cleaning or spray disinfecting if appropriate.
- Post signage in common areas reminding employees of the CDC’s “Stop the Germs” guidelines.
- Actively encourage any sick employees to stay home.
- For more recommended strategies, please refer to the CDC’s Guide for Business & Employers.
What should I do if someone in my office tests positive for COVID-19?
- Notify your local Department of Public Health and the CDC.
- Notify your Property Manager.
- Remind anyone that was in close contact with the confirmed person to consider self-quarantining for 14 days.
- If an employee is confirmed to have COVID-19, employers should inform fellow employees of their possible exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace but maintain confidentiality as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Employees exposed to a co-worker with confirmed COVID-19 should refer to CDC guidance for how to conduct a risk assessment of their potential exposure.
What other business resources are available to me?
- Small Business COVID-19 Pandemic Toolbox
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- US Chamber: Workplace Tips for Employees
What sources should I look to for the latest COVID-19 news?